It's never been easier to spotlight organizations in your GURPS game, thanks to GURPS Boardroom and Curia and GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 17: Guilds. We're amping up our organizational efforts with this month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- as we look at all things group-related. This issue features:
- "What's in a Lair?," a guide to making headquarters for your favorite GURPS organizations. It includes a sample base -- the Lofty Heights -- suitable for inspiration or moving into!
- "Designer's Notes: Boardroom and Curia/Dungeon Fantasy 17: Guilds," a peek behind the curtain at those two supplements by their author, Matt Riggsby. Discover how these releases are similar and different, learn how to map the Assistance Requests of Guilds to Boardroom and Curia organization types, and marvel at a faerie court presented through the lens of both volumes.
- "The Most Worshipful Royal Society of Teratologists," this month's Eidetic Memory from GURPS Banestorm: Abydos author David L. Pulver. Join this group to gain illumination on all things monster-related (or die trying!), or just seek their assistance as you navigate their bureaucracy and customs. The Society also comes with its stats in the Boardroom and Curia format!
- "Designer's Notes: Back to School," a return to the classroom with William H. Stoddard, author of GURPS Social Engineering: Back to School. Go behind the scenes with Back to School and tour four example educational facilities; each includes Boardroom and Curia stats and even details on one larger facility using GURPS City Stats.
- "The Knights Templar," a Boardroom and Curia presentation of that famed group in three iterations. Your guide is Graeme Davis, co-author of GURPS Crusades, as he showcases versions of the Knights based on history, fiction, and conspiracy.
This issue also delivers a vignette by Matt Riggsby set in the new Car Wars universe, a Random Thought Table that looks at rules as a way to conjure great ideas, plus an Odds and Ends that lets you be a member of a group without knowing it, and gives more details on the amazing Brandon Moore cover. It's a great time to be a part of something bigger, thanks to GURPS and this month's Pyramid!
Written by Matt Riggsby / William H. Stoddard / David L. Pulver / Christopher R. Rice / Graeme Davis / Steven Marsh