Harnessing the unfathomable power of the mind isn't as easy as it sounds! Fortunately, GURPS Psionic Campaigns is here to help navigate the trickiest aspects of incorporating those abilities into adventures. This supplement contains:
- A brief history of psionics, from ancient times to modern research.
- A discussion of various ways to utilize psi in a campaign, both thematically and logistically.
- A full description of how to use GURPS to create the kind of psionic campaign you want, examining options from GURPS Psionic Powers, GURPS Powers, and the GURPS Basic Set. How should skills relate to powers? What power level makes sense? How many abilities should heroes have? What should Unusual Background cost? All of these questions and more are analyzed!
- Additional new GURPS options, including rules for godlike psi, underpowered abilities, and pre-modern psis (including psychobotanics).
- A thorough study of the various options for building a world with psionics. How common should psi be? How much does the public know -- and how does it react? Learn the implications for all of these decisions.
- Over a dozen campaign frameworks built around psionics, including political psis, psychic investigators, and psionic soldiers.
- A discussion of how to deal with the trickiest psionic powers and abilities (including Precognition, Telepathy, and Teleportation), plus ways to challenge psychics via psychotronics, anti-psi, and entirely mundane misinformation.
Whether you're looking to add psi abilities to your setting or build a campaign that focuses on mental mastery, GURPS Psionic Campaigns will set your mind at ease.