For Captain's Log, Federation & Empire, and Star Fleet Battles
This 1992 issue is 80 pages long.
HISTORY includes "Hold Until Relieved" and a humorous look at the Klingons.
UNIVERSE includes an introduction to Prime Directive First Edition.
- New ships (Hydran war destroyers)
- After action reports on recent products
- Schedule of future products
- Proposals Board
- Battle Force 400
- Ask Kommodore Ketrick
- And 101 ways to JUST SAY NO when the Klingon high command tells you to attack the Federation.
DOOMSDAY includes 10 questions and a complete list of rules changes with explanations why they were made.
SCENARIOS includes six new ones (SL126 to SL131)
The tactics board (the professor asks questions of cadets with
names suspiciously like the guys on the BBS)
- Term Papers
- Victory at Origins 91
- Victory at Gencon 91
- And articles on ESGs and probes.
FEDERATION & EMPIRE includes:
- Tactical Notes
- An example of building PDUs
- Rules for survey cruisers
- Scenario 686 Reptilicon Revenged
- The Militant Federation option
- Kzinti defenses
- And the report on Carrier War.
Written by Stephen Cole