G'Day, Duel Mate!
The economic superpower of 2038, Australia has triumphed during the crises that have ruined a world. Aussies eat "real" (non-algae) food, drive petrol-guzzling cars, and support national and regional duel circuits. But how can visitors to the Land Down-Under know what perils await? Consult . . . The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide, Volume Four: Australia.
Australia is the fourth volume -- following The East Coast, The West Coast, and The South editions -- of an ambitious project by your American Autoduel Association. The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide will tell you everything you need to know about this continent-sized nation, including roads, politics, police, quarantine regulations, and which truck stops are overpriced.
Learn the truth behind:
- Anarchy in New South Wales. Do cycle gangs control the countryside? Do they "broker" travel arrangements?
- Forced-labour gangs in Queensland. Are the Asian refugees really "slaves" in the cane fields?
- Premier Harrington, the autocrat of Victoria. Where will martial-arts training for poor city youth lead?
- Triad and the Khmer Noir. Does a refugee-liberation organization really exist? Has an Oriental crime syndicate penetrated Australian society?
- More! The AADA's first guide to Antarctica! A dictionary of Aussie slang! The Contents of Stomach form -- no tourist should be without this!
- Plus even more.
The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide: Australia is more than just an Australian atlas. Perceptive duellists should check out these features perfect for aficionados of GURPS Autoduel and Car Wars:
- Complete fuel rules for petrol (for GURPS Autoduel) and ethanol.
- Guidelines for campaigning down-under, including a guide to Australia's native organizations.
- Mini-adventures for GURPS or Car Wars, including a native Aussie sport: test autoduel.
- "2,000 Metres, Straight Down," a complete adventure for GURPS Autoduel. As a member of a duelling team in the nationally televised Death Duel Sunday, can you outwit the forces that seek to control you?
From the pyramids of Sydney to the oil fields of Antarctica, you can't find a better reference work than The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide, Volume Four: Australia.
(This is a digital reprint of a supplement designed for Car Wars and GURPS Third Edition.)
Written by Gary Makin / Steve Reynolds / Greg Rickards