It's time to raise anchors and rig the topmasts; adventure awaits! GURPS Supporting Cast: Age of Sail Pirate Crew presents you with a new group of "friends" who are perfect for all your maritime mercantile machinations. This seafaring supplement includes:
- A look at the pirate's life, including shipboard organization and the logistics of a less-than-legitimate lifestyle.
- Full GURPS stats for nine members of the 30-man crew of the Adventurer's Revenge, as well as three job templates to flesh out the rest. Plus, everyone on ship is provided with a name and home port; no one is faceless on this ship!
- Complete GURPS vehicle stats for their swift seafaring sloop.
- Alternate uses for this crew in any campaign. Give them different roles (such as smugglers or privateers), put them in different locales (including the Mediterranean or Indian Ocean), or even use them in modern or space-opera settings!
- Ideas for customizing the crew's stats with additional advantages or disadvantages, so no two scurvy dogs need to look alike.
- Adventure seeds and ideas for working this pirate crew into your games -- as enemies, rivals, or even allies!
While Supporting Cast: Age of Sail Pirate Crew has been painstakingly researched for realism, it's also perfectly suited for more "cinematic" campaigns. Regardless of how you use the versatile vermin contained herein, it's time for eyepatch, parrot, and plunder!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
Written by Nicholas Lovell