Fatal Error: (A)void / (R)ebel / (F)lee?
For millennia, humanity has mastered tools to further its goals. But what if technology became the master? Imagine a world where robots rule -- a tomorrow where imagination is outlawed.
GURPS Reign of Steel: Will to Live includes all the intel required to upgrade the classic GURPS Reign of Steel setting to GURPS Fourth Edition, such as:
- Completely new fiction by setting mastermind (and GURPS Fourth Edition co-author) David L. Pulver.
- Over two dozen lenses, presenting Fourth Edition information on common human character types, plus two bioroid lenses. Take up arms as a mechrider, an info-commando, or an aniroid ranger!
- Details on how to fight robots, including three GURPS Martial Arts styles!
- Full GURPS stats on the robots from Reign of Steel -- over 30 write-ups in all! All the enemies from that setting are now presented as GURPS Fourth Edition characters, for maximum portability and ease of use. Heroes can fight the 351-point XNU-09 Stalker security sentries, find the 436-point "doppelganger" RAU-06 Lilith models, or flee the 6,470-point XAU-03 Juggernaut battle tank!
- Eight templates for robot roles, providing flexibility and alternate functions. Is that bucket of bolts a techbot, an exterminator, or a rogue?
- Advantages, disadvantages, perks, and quirks used by robots -- plus 20 weapons!
- Fourth Edition details on all the gear, weapons, and technology found in the deadly tomorrow. Learn how the latest edition of GURPS Ultra-Tech intersects Reign of Steel!
- Fourth Edition insight on the second-biggest killer in Reign of Steel: disease.
With this update and the original Reign of Steel setting, you have everything you need to play in that science-fiction world. Or, used alone, it provides an invaluable source of Fourth Edition robot templates and characters that you'll enjoy as long as you live . . . or, perhaps, until you're rebooted.
This supplement requires GURPS Ultra-Tech for details of human and robot equipment. The original GURPS Reign of Steel supplement is also necessary to use this volume as more than a catalog of specialized robot designs.
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.