Don't Stand in the Dark; Do Something Awesome!
What defines a hunter of hidden horrors? Is it the powers? The skills? The lore? Or is a true hero defined by what he does with those gifts?
Monster Hunters 2: The Mission picks up where Monster Hunters 1: Champions left off, presenting the rules and tips would-be hunters depend on to survive. This supplement includes:
- An explanation of the usual situations champions encounter when facing their foes, complete with GURPS rules and guidelines. Learn how to hunt the horrors, investigate the inscrutable, pursue the perverse, and heal the heroes!
- An in-depth look at cinematic creature-killing combat. Keep the bullets flying and the action furious with rules for simplifying gunplay, conquering curses, gathering gadgets, and more.
- A new investigative system based on clues and deductions. Now the players or their characters have a chance to piece the puzzle together!
- An extensive guide to what makes a Monster Hunters campaign work, and how to turn it up to 11. Create memorable monsters, evil organizations, and twisted plots to keep the hunters hopping!
- Six sample campaign sketches to spark the imagination. Are the heroes enterprising exterminators, made men, or something stranger?
The question of who rules the night is still unresolved. But the rules themselves are here, in Monster Hunters 2: The Mission.