It's All Here!
From the Industrial Revolution to the Digital Age, GURPS High-Tech lets you outfit adventurers of all stripes, be they a pioneer party just trying to survive or a SWAT team taking down bad guys. Its meticulously researched TL5-8 hardware includes:
- Weapons. Descriptions and stats for hundreds of historical weapons - small arms (from muskets to assault rifles, plus oddities and prototypes), light artillery, explosives, and more - with new rules for guns, gunmen, and "Gun Fu."
- Armor. Head-to-toe protection for every budget.
- Vehicles. An essential selection of rides. Cover ground by stagecoach, jeep, or tank . . . cruise the coasts by kayak, surfboard, or patrol boat . . . cross the skies by glider, plane, or helicopter . . . and more.
- Tools. Complete tools of the trade for such specialists as detectives, divers, firemen, medics, spies, and thieves.
- Electronics. From early telegraphs to modern computers, medical scanners, and surveillance devices . . . if it beeps or blinks, it's covered.
- Survival Gear. Camping equipment, first-aid kits, rations, and everything else explorers need.
GURPS High-Tech requires the GURPS Basic Set, Fourth Edition. The notes on real-world equipment will enhance any game set after 1730.
Bonus! Includes a free copy of GURPS High-Tech: Weapon Tables! No need to go through 256 pages of troublesome words when all you need is a Colt Python's Bulk and Rate of Fire rating.
Written by Hans-Christian Vortisch / Michael Hurst / S.A. Fisher