From the dawn of civilization to the Middle Ages -- or in any fantasy game -- GURPS Low-Tech is a universal resource for any campaign set before the age of gunpowder and the printing press. It's 128 pages of detailed research and game ideas:
- Weapons: Cleave an enemy's skull with a stone axe, stab him with a bronze sword, or impale him on your obsidian-tipped spear.
- Armor: Whether it's the crudest leather or the finest iron chain, any armor is better than none. Plus new rules for piecemeal armor!
- Vehicles: Steer a dogsled across the Arctic, sail a trireme across the Mediterranean, or ride your chariot over the battlefields of Asia.
- Equipment: Yokes and plows, adzes and hammers, sundials and locks; everything it takes to build a town or a nation.
- Plus shelter, science, and civilizations . . . from the Stone Age to the Middle Ages.
Whether you're playing cavemen fighting to stay alive, armored knights jousting for honor, or time travelers searching for the truth about history, GURPS Low-Tech brings the past to life!
William H. Stoddard
/ Evan Jamieson
/ Richard Meyer