Nine Authors. One Book.
Take nine fan-favorite GURPS authors. Give them each 10,000 words to write about whatever they want. The result is GURPS All-Star Jam 2004,featuring:
- Kenneth Hite, writing about ghost hunters;
- Phil Masters, with a fairytale world of muskets, ghosts, and strange magics;
- Beth McCoy, channeling Walter Milliken, on a truly dangerous job- Mythic Babysitting;
- David Pulver's far-future space-opera campaign setting;
- Gene Seabolt, giving us the travails of the last band of Spartan mercenaries, trapped in a decaying Europe;
- William Stoddard, looking at subterranean settings for all typesof roleplaying adventures;
- Brian Underhill, with a GURPS take on airships;
- Jonathan Woodward, looking at the science-fictional implications of Precursor races; and
- Jon Zeigler's "Chariots!" - a cinematic look at the age of flashing bronze and larger-than-life heroes.
Nine (well, ten, actually) top authors at the top of their games -GURPS All-Star Jam 2004 has something for everybody!
Brian J. Underhill
/ Beth McCoy
/ Phil Masters
/ David L. Pulver
/ William H. Stoddard
/ Kenneth Hite
/ Jonathan Woodward
/ Jon F. Zeigler