Nine Authors. One Book.
Take nine fan-favorite <ahref="http://e23.sjgames.com/search.html?gsys=GURPS+3rd+Ed.">GURPS authors. Give them each10,000 words to write about whatever they want. The result isGURPS All-Star Jam 2004,featuring:
- Kenneth Hite, writing about ghost hunters;
- Phil Masters, with a fairytale world of muskets, ghosts, andstrange magics;
- Beth McCoy, channeling Walter Milliken, on a truly dangerous job- Mythic Babysitting;
- David Pulver's far-future space-opera campaignsetting;
- Gene Seabolt, giving us the travails of the last band of Spartanmercenaries, trapped in a decaying Europe;
- William Stoddard, looking at subterranean settings for all typesof roleplaying adventures;
- Brian Underhill, with aGURPS take on airships;
- Jonathan Woodward, looking at the science-fictional implicationsof Precursor races; and
- Jon Zeigler's "Chariots!" - a cinematic look at the age offlashing bronze and larger-than-life heroes.
Nine (well, ten, actually) top authors at the top of their games -GURPS All-Star Jam 2004 has something foreverybody!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.