In the wake of the Serpentfall, Persia lies balanced between the desperate British Empire and the malevolent Soviet Union. Both powers have toyed with Persia in the past; both would gladly swallow it whole in the present. Their machinations reach a fever pitch in Persia's historic capital . . .
This 35-page PDF City Sourcebook for Tehran in the world of The Day After Ragnarok features:
- Key locations in Tehran, both specific (the Shah's Palace) and generic ("the refinery", "the dingy cafe") tuned for maximum action!
- A full map of Tehran, keyed to the text and waiting for you to make your mark!
- Friends and foes, from the Shah and his enemies to cultists and spies. Twisty plots by the SIS, NKVD, the Turks, the Nazi Ba'athists, and other players of the secret game. Four fully-statted NPCs, including the enigmatic ayatollah Khomeini!
- Three monsters of the Persian night - the dog-headed Kil-barak, the eerie avian Symir, and Ganj, the glittering jewel serpent!
- A Savage Scenario Starter: "A Key For the Peacock," and a Tehran Urban Adventure Generator that can throw any game group into the middle of Tehran's boiling conspiratorial action!
Written by Kenneth Hite