1-866-fnord23 Contact Us
1. If you are wearing an official Munchkin shirt*, you may draw one extra card from either deck when you start play or when you come back from the dead.
2. While wearing the Munchkin Legends Shirt of Legendary Victory, once per game when you defeat a monster whose Level is at least double yours, you draw two extra Treasures. A signature of Steve Jackson, Andrew Hackard, or John Kovalic on the shirt gives you an additional use of this ability (in another combat), to a maximum of four uses.
3. Wearing two or more Munchkin shirts does NOT give you both bonuses. The one on the outside rules.
4. Use of the Cheat! card overrides Rule 4 and lets you benefit from two different shirts. (It doesn't matter which one is outside.)
5. But under no circumstance is there any bonus for MORE than two shirts at once, and players may never benefit from more than two shirts per game.
It is NOT an official tournament rule, but if you wish to make a house rule that a Lose Your Armor card requires you to remove your shirt(s), we cannot stop you.
* On your torso. Right side out.