Spyke isn't fooling around and he wants you to know it! Ian McGinty (Adventure Time and Munchkin comic books) drew the art for this Munchkin Guest Artist T-Shirt.
- If you are wearing an official Munchkin shirt*, you may draw one extra card from either deck when you start play or when you come back from the dead.
- The autograph of Steve Jackson, Andrew Hackard, or Ian McGinty on this shirt gives you +5 in combat, once per game, when playing with the Munchkin Guest Artist Edition. Additional autographs give you more uses of the bonus (which may be used in the same combat).
- Wearing two or more Munchkin shirts does NOT give you both bonuses. The one on the outside rules.
- Use of the Cheat! card overrides Rule 3 and lets you benefit from two different shirts. (It doesn't matter which one is outside.)
- But under no circumstance is there any bonus for MORE than two shirts at once, and players may never benefit from more than two shirts per game.
It is NOT an official tournament rule, but if you wish to make a house rule that a "Lose Your Armor" card requires you to remove your shirt(s), we cannot stop you.
* On your torso. Right side out.