- If you are wearing an official Munchkin shirt*, you may draw one extra card from either deck when you start play or when you come back from the dead.
- The Munchkin Sweatshirt counts as +4 Armor that may be worn along with other Armor. If you are forced to lose your Armor, you may remove the Munchkin Sweatshirt and keep all your other Armor.
- The autograph of Steve Jackson, Andrew Hackard, or John Kovalic on the shirt gives you an additional +1 bonus per signature.
- Wearing two or more Munchkin shirts does NOT give you both bonuses. The one on the outside rules.
- Use of the Cheat! card overrides Rule 4 and lets you benefit from two different shirts. (It doesn't matter which one is outside.)
- But under no circumstance is there any bonus for MORE than two shirts at once, and players may never benefit from more than two shirts per game.
It is NOT an official tournament rule, but if you wish to make a house rule that a "Lose Your Armor" card requires you to remove your shirt(s), we cannot stop you.
*On your torso. Right side out.