Our most-requested promo card returns . . . as a T-shirt!
You'll want to print out these rules . . .
- If you are wearing an official Munchkin shirt*, you may draw one extra card from either deck when you start play or when you come back from the dead.
- Once per game, you may claim the bonus on your shirt in any combat you are in, as the main fighter or the helper.
- The autograph of Steve Jackson, John Kovalic, or Andrew Hackard on the shirt lets you claim the bonus one extra time per signature.
- The autograph of Wil Wheaton lets you claim the +4 bonus regardless of your current Class.
- If you sell the shirt for a level (or levels), you lose any unclaimed combat bonuses. Remove the shirt and put on a different one. (Or turn this one inside-out and put it back on, if that look works for you.)
- Wearing two or more Munchkin shirts does NOT give you both bonuses. The one on the outside rules.
- Use of the Cheat! card overrides Rule 6 and lets you benefit from two different shirts. (It doesn't matter which one is outside.)
- But under no circumstance is there any bonus for MORE than two shirts at once, and players may never benefit from more than two shirts per game.
It is NOT an official tournament rule, but if you wish to make a house rule that a "Lose Your Armor" card requires you to remove your shirt(s), we cannot stop you.
*On your torso. Right side out.