1-866-fnord23 Contact Us
Every zombie knows that fashion is crucial -- no one wants to be caught wearing last year's hot outfits while you're stalking the living and eating their brains. Luckily, now you have the Munchkin Zombies T-Shirt in your wardrobe!
1. If you are wearing an official Munchkin shirt*, you may draw one extra card from either deck when you start play or when you come back from the dead.
2. The autograph of Steve Jackson, Andrew Hackard, or John Kovalic on the shirt lets you treat one Power as Rank 0 per autograph. You may not change the Rank 0 Power(s) once selected.
3. Wearing two or more Munchkin shirts does NOT give you both bonuses. The one on the outside rules.
4. Use of the Cheat! card overrides Rule 3 and lets you benefit from two different shirts. (It doesn't matter which one is outside.)
5. But under no circumstance is there any bonus for MORE than two shirts at once, and players may never benefit from more than two shirts per game.
It is NOT an official tournament rule, but if you wish to make a house rule that a "Lose Your Armor" card requires you to remove your shirt(s), we cannot stop you.
*On your torso. Right side out.