It's not just a fashion statement -- it's part of the game! The official Unnatural Axe shirt gives special powers to its wearer during a game of looting, pillaging, and backstabbing.
Official Tournament Rules:
- If you are wearing an official Unnatural Axe shirt*, you may draw one extra card from either deck when you start play and when you come back from the dead.
- Your game character is female, even if you are not. Yes, this means that removing or changing shirts will change your sex. (It will not, however, remove the combat penalty for a "Change Sex" curse.)
- The autograph of either Steve Jackson or John Kovalic on the shirt gives you the additional power to ignore the Kneepads of Allure once per game. With both autographs, of course, you can do it twice.
- Wearing two Munchkin shirts at the same time does NOT give another extra card, does NOT let you have both sexes at once, and does NOT let you use more than two autographs.
- Use of the Cheat card overrides Rule 4. (It doesn't matter which shirt is on the outside.)
- But under no circumstances is there any bonus for MORE than two shirts.
It is NOT an official tournament rule, but if you wish to make a house rule that a "Lose Your Armor" card requires you to remove your shirt(s), we cannot stop you.
*On your torso. Right side out.