The Day After Ragnarok
The Sword Worlds stand at the border of the Third Imperium, a small but
proud civilization descended from ancient Terran migrants. Their inhabitants
have spent centuries fighting for independence - from the Imperium, from the
other great empires, even from each other.
A decade ago, the Sword Worlds went to war against the Third Imperium.
They lost. Today, the Sword Worlders are in search of a new destiny, in a
universe where their fierce pride seems headed for an inevitable fall. GURPS Traveller: Sword Worlds brings this unique culture to life. Within these pages you'll find:
- A history of the Sword Worlds as a whole, from the first colony to the last disastrous war with the Third Imperium.
- In-depth information on the present-day political situation, in which the Third Imperium, two Sword World alliances, the Darrian Conference, and other regional powers all vie for dominance.
- Detailed descriptions of the individual Sword Worlds - local history, geography, politics, organizations, and important personages.
- Extensive Library Data, covering the important concepts of Sword Worlder society.
- Character design guidelines, along with sketch biographies and character writeups for a number of interesting figures.
- Spaceships, vehicles, and technology specific to the Sword Worlds civilization.
Cling to honor and tradition in a universe turned upside down - live the Sword Worlds today!
Written by Paul Drye, Hans Rancke-Madsen, and Robert Prior.
First Edition, First Printing
Published February 2004