Combat And Campaigns
The Best Of All Worlds!
Compendium II is 192 pages of the best articles and the most-requested new expanded/optional rules for GURPS! We've chosen the most useful GM resources from over 14,000 pages of GURPS material (much of it no longer in print) and added new material written by experienced GURPS gurus. Compendium II is a must-have for Game Masters (no more digging through a stack of books to find the optional rule you want) and a valuable aid for and GURPS player.
- Campaigning - Game mastering and campaign design, cinematic games, other dimensions, campaign power level and designing believable societies.
- Combat - Optional rules galore for both realistic and cinematic combat! Also includes rules for non-lethal contests and tournaments, and systems for space combat and naval combat.
- Equipment - including rules for day-to-day maintenance . . . and for operating bizarre artifacts that are not day-to-day at all!
- Dangerous Stuff! - Pages of things to scare players with, ranging from cold weather and seasickness to altitude sickness, decompression and radiation.
- Injury & Fatigue - Detailed optional rules that build upon the existing systems for injury, healing, missed sleep and extra effort.
- Mass Combat - Yes, the much-requested Mass Combat System is back in print, in an up-to-date, all-inclusive format that includes new, optional rules.
This book is designed for use with the GURPS Compendium I and GURPS Basic Set, and includes rules that appear in the appendix of Basic Set.
Compiled by Sean Punch.
First Edition, Third Printing