It's Back - Bigger, Rounder, Flatter Than Ever Before!
GURPS Discworld brought roleplayers to Terry Pratchett's Discworld (and vice-versa). Now, GURPS Discworld Also opens new areas of the Discworld's geography and recent history for adventure.
This book includes:
- A guide to recent events on the Disc, including Opening of EcksEcksEcksEcks and the Communications Revolution.
- Notes and GURPS packages for five new non-human types (Bogeymen, Elfkin, Gargoyles, Gnolls, and Zombies).
- Additional ideas and optional rules concerning Discworld magic and life at Unseen University.
- Templates to make character generation easier, from Bandits and Student Wizards to Assassins and Small Gods. (As a bonus, many of these are suitable for use in a wide range of other fantasy campaigns.)
- Campaign settings - four previously undescribed locations across the Disc, suitable as bases of operation or places for long adventures.
- Adventure ideas, from the Quest for Bananas to Sektoberfest in NoThingfjord.
All this, and rats, dinosaurs, backpackers, surfers, and a lot of people called Igor . . .
This book is designed for use withGURPS Basic Set and Compendium I: Character Creation. You can use this Discworld sourcebook with any game system.
By Terry Pratchett and Phil Masters.
Published March 2001