Once a Servitor of Flowers, Zadkiel -- Cherub Archangel, humanity's mother-protector and champion -- seeks to straddle the line between peace and violence, aiding all Words as best she can. But to demons, she shows only her harshest side. Her Servitors are spread thin, tasked to be what the angels around them are not: medics for War, guards for Flowers, shields for the Sword. And, above all, bound to protect all mortals who are not Hellbound.
In Nomine Superiors: Zadkiel includes:
- a description and history of this Archangel, including attitudes and relationships with factions on both sides of the War. Learn about her affinity for Islam, and how that has affected her outlook.
- details of the Choir Attunements, Servitor Attunements, Distinctions, and Roles available to those who serve Zadkiel, plus a sample Servitor and Saint for both In Nomine and GURPS In Nomine. Discover the protective power of the Aura of Divinity, and how the Ofanim of Zadkiel are able to move really fast!
- full information on the organization, policies, and responsibilities the Zadkielines adhere to. Why does she greatly prefer female vessels? Why do Free Lilim enjoy special protection? These answers and other secrets are revealed . . .
- variations for Zadkiel that put a twist on the ideas presented here. Make her more or less religious, or present her in an entirely different light.
- rumors and adventure seeds to incorporate Zadkiel into a campaign. Humans always need protection.
Come, stand in the shield wall, and learn what it is to Protect.
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.