Conjure See How Magical This Issue Is?
Relics! Potions! Charms and more! All of these and other magical enticements have been created for you in this month's Pyramid, the PDF magazine for roleplayers. This issue's spellbinding summonings include:
- "Dungeon Brewmasters," new rules for brewing potions and chemicals in GURPS Dungeon Fantasy, by Jason "PK" Levine, author of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 5: Allies. You'll also get new lenses and power-ups for alchemists, plus new equipment, traits, and more!
- "The Sorcerer," which lets you use GURPS Thaumatology: Sorcery with Dungeon Fantasy to create bold new magic-wielders. Become a sorcerer with the included template, check out new Sorcery spells, and find other details to unleash this different form of magic.
- "Eight Artifacts," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Mass Combat author David L. Pulver. Discover eight objects of power (each with GURPS rules) that David Pulver used in his own fantasy campaign, from the lovely Orb of Yymoa to the umbrella of the fire witch Lady Zarafronia Flamebringer!
- "The Hunter's Reliquary," a guide to relics in the realm of GURPS Monster Hunters from noted Pyramid author Christopher R. Rice. In the ongoing fight against The Enemy, an angel's feather or holy grail might provide just the edge you need to triumph.
- "Instruments of Enchantment," a look at the magical potential of musical instruments, especially as it intersects with GURPS Thaumatology. It also offers six sample instruments that can unleash amazing power in the hands of the right musician.
- "More Charms," a short Appendix Z addition that presents over 20 new amulets and talismans to Dungeon Fantasy.
This issue also provides a Random Thought Table that explores fertile new ground for creating unusual items, plus an Odds and Ends that has more magic and mayhem. Regardless of when, where, or how you access the arcane, the wonders within this volume will infuse your game with scads of scintillating new creations!
Written by Jason Levine / David L. Pulver / Christopher R. Rice / Jon Black / Steven Marsh