You can move mountains if you put your mind to it . . . sometimes literally! This month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- looks at the power of the mind. This consciousness-expanding installment includes:
- "A Little Bit Psychic," a meaty mini-supplement from GURPS mastermind Sean Punch. Add dozens of new perks and minor abilities to campaigns where psionics are not the focus, but would still be fun as a little spice.
- "Mind and Body," a collection of new GURPS Martial Arts styles, martial-minded abilities in the style of GURPS Psionic Powers, new perks, and more!
- "The Overmind Institute," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Psi-Tech author David L. Pulver. Learn more about this shadowy organization whose clues have been sprinkled throughout the pages of Psi-Tech (and other supplements). Add this group as a significant threat to any mental-minded modern-day campaign (including GURPS Monster Hunters). Discover the Institute's history, various shadowy programs it's involved with, and GURPS stats for a typical Overmind Institute scientist.
- "The Pyramid Farm," an excellent (systemless) adversary whose secrets and deceptions bury a truth that perhaps should have remained sealed away . . .
- "Expanded Psi for Sandmen," supplemental ideas for GURPS Horror: The Madness Dossier. Augment that terrifying setting's possibilities with new psionic abilities, options, and template changes, as presented by Psionic Powers author Jason "PK" Levine.
This month's Pyramid also offers a Random Thought Table that's thinking outside the brain, plus an Odds and Ends that includes bits that didn't mind if we squeezed them in there. With powers, possibilities, and perils never before seen, it's a no-brainer decision to pick up this month's Pyramid!
/ David L. Pulver
/ Jason Levine
/ Christopher R. Rice
/ J. Edward Tremlett
/ Steven Marsh