Driven to Excellence!
Anchors aweigh away and full throttle! This month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- takes a look at all things related to vehicles. The realistic and impossible from past, present, and future are pulling into your driveway now. This issue includes:
- "Mecha Operations," which expands and tweaks the GURPS Spaceships rules to better facilitate robotic romps. Written by GURPS Ultra-Tech co-author Kenneth Peters, this article includes Spaceships stats for three brilliant bots.
- "The Arsenal of Mageocracy," a port of fantastic creations (complete with map). Scribed by the sage Matt Riggsby (GURPS Fantasy-Tech 1: The Edge of Reality), this feature includes GURPS info for 10 of its creations.
- "Hot Rides!" -- this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Fourth Edition co-author David Pulver. Get there in style with GURPS vehicle stats for eight of the most amazing (and expensive) modern sports cars.
- "Things Fall Apart," offering guidelines for how to incorporate transportation trouble into any era. Whether your gaming table likes puzzle-solving or tactical troubleshooting, you're sure to find tips here to make them fear the "check engine" light.
- "Spirited Rides," which gives adventure possibilities for three haunted vehicles (with GURPS stats). What was the ghost-ship's bargain? Can the heroes keep the trouble-solving truck appeased?
- "The Between-Space," an impossible systemless "vehicle" for any era, to serve as transport, destination, and plot point. When we say "it's a bargain," that's more threat than exclamation . . .
This Pyramid also includes the latest Random Thought Table delivered from Steven Marsh's garage, a Murphy's Rules that loads up the trunk, and more. With this month's Pyramid, getting there is all the fun!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
David L. Pulver
/ Kenneth Peters
/ Matt Riggsby
/ Steven Marsh
/ Alan Leddon
/ J. Edward Tremlett
/ Jason Brick