Absconded from the Heavens, Delivered unto You!
From the dawn of civilization to the gaming tables of today, this month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- draws upon the "Power of Myth" for inspiration. When they speak of this issue's contents generations from now, they will be sure to mention:
- "The Golden Geniza of Ezkali," an exciting adventure outline for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy. Written by Matt Riggsby (author of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 8: Treasure Tables), this legendary locale includes four traps that revolve around a real-world conundrum faced when deciphering ancient tales. It comes with a map for each room, plus an HTML game aid to help make life easier for the GM.
- "Seven Mythical Artifacts for Dungeon Fantasy," which harnesses the legends of old and turns them into awesome loot for crypt-crawling GURPS heroes. Learn the secrets of Aegis, the Golden Fleece, the Helm of Hades, and more!
- "Baba Yaga," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Fourth Edition co-author David Pulver. David offers his unique take on this powerful witch (complete with GURPS stats). It also presents stats on her legendary hut -- using GURPS Spaceships!
- "The Bear Myth," a look at a surprisingly common trope that unifies a large number of cultures. Awaken from your torpor and learn its secrets.
- "Babylon Rising," a systemless modern-day urban-fantasy campaign outline that starts with war in the Middle East and moves to the Mesopotamian gods walking the Earth. How it ends is up to you . . . This setting can work alone or in conjunction with "The New Kingdom" from Pyramid #3/7: Urban Fantasy.
- "Art of Prophecy," a look at reading the future and those who try. If you are touched by such gifts, you already know how useful this article is . . .
This Pyramid also presents Steven Marsh's Random Thought Table, a Murphy's Rules that's fuzzy on the details, and more. With Pyramid, the power is in your hands!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.