This crypt has been sealed for thousands of years. Do you dare disturb it? Of course! This month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- takes an in-depth look at dungeon fantasy, with a special emphasis on GURPS Dungeon Fantasy. This gateway to adventure leads you to:
- "The Demolisher," an explosive new template written by GURPS Dungeon Fantasy architect Sean Punch. This dwarven hero relies on things that go BOOM to get the job done.
- "Dungeon Saints," a look at how to bring the soul-searching system from GURPS Powers: Divine Favor into a Dungeon Fantasy campaign. If you think you don't have a prayer, think again!
- "The Musketeer," written by GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 8: Treasure Tables author Matt Riggsby. This Dungeon Fantasy template is calm when looking at the barrel of a gun . . . mostly because he's the one holding it!
- "The Horrific Dungeon," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Fourth Edition co-author David Pulver. Look no further to give the creepy-crawlies to dungeon-crawlers!
- "Powering Up: Imbuements," describing how to more fully bring GURPS Power-Ups 1: Imbuements into a Dungeon Fantasy campaign. If you're looking for more power, here's a bright idea!
- "Historically Rich Dungeons," a systemless look at how to make any dungeon crawl a trip through time.
- "All Charged Up Over Magic Items," another offering from GURPS guru Sean Punch. This short piece will have you creating limited-use magic items in no time.
This Pyramid also presents Steven Marsh's Random Thought Table, a Murphy's Rules that will drive the ghouls crazy, and more. Pick up this issue and take home the best loot around!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.
/ David L. Pulver
/ Matt Riggsby
/ Steven Marsh
/ Antoni Ten Monros
/ W.A. Frick
/ J. Edward Tremlett