The heavens await! This month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- brings new ideas to the void by examining "Space Exploration." This issue includes:
- "Shores Beyond the Night," an alternate Earth where competing nations explore the solar system for fame and fortune. Cross-time crusaders from the GURPS Infinite Worlds setting can investigate this timeline through out-of-this-world adventures, or homegrown heroes can seek to solve its mysteries by themselves.
- "Close Encounters of the Unwanted Kind," five offworld enigmas that can provide the cosmically curious with opportunity, danger, or both!
- "Cold Horizon," a scientific discussion of what's needed to turn a comet into a colony. This "chilling" article includes an example icy address, detailed in GURPS Spaceships terms.
- "Secondhand Space Exploration," a look at using, losing, and abusing space probes. These traveling tin cans make it possible to brave the breathless beyond on a budget -- or provide enticing discoveries for flesh-and-blood explorers . . .
- "Looting Your Life Pod's Locker," a look at equipping the escape vessels from GURPS Ultra-Tech -- including options for budget, luxury, or military emergency gear!
Pyramid also has discoveries that make the future fun: a simple system to create alien ruins for heroes to explore, Murphy's Rules with Greg Hyland, Steven Marsh's Random Thought Table, and other odds and ends. With this issue, you'll replenish your creative fuel and rocket to the stars like never before!
/ Andy Vetromile
/ Kelly Pedersen
/ Mark Gellis
/ Ken Spencer
/ J. Edward Tremlett