Good Agents Don't Stay Dead . . .
You're a top agent for Texas Intelligence -- and somebody just killed you. Now you've awakened as a Gold Cross clone, to finish the job your former self had started. Your assignment:
- Penetrate Houston -- a ruined, ravaged city of gangs, led by a dictator named Golden Moses;
- Steal the detonators -- vital devices, salvaged from a sunken nuclear sub, now about to be used to launch an atomic attack against the nation of Texas;
- And escape -- driving through the worst urban jungle in North America!
From the Psycho-Delics to the Slimes, every gang in the city will be out to kill you. Be ready to deal with hostile cars, choppers -- maybe even tanks -- to win your way to freedom through Houston's Mean Streets!
Mean Streets is a programmed adventure for Car Wars. You should have the Car Wars Deluxe Edition, or the Car Wars Compendium and a set of maps and counters. It can be played three ways:
- As a solo adventure -- no opponent needed.
- As a two-person game -- one takes the part of the agent and the other runs the gang vehicles.
- As a Game Master's guide to vehicles and encounters for a multi-player roleplaying adventure.
Included are complete Car Wars stats for 18 different vehicles. Good luck, and drive offensively!
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support, and links.