Good Agents Don't Stay Dead . . .
You're a top agent for Texas Intelligence -- and somebody just killed you. Now you've awakened as a Gold Cross clone, to finish the job your former self had started. Your assignment:
- Penetrate Houston -- a ruined, ravaged city of gangs, led by a dictator named Golden Moses;
- Steal the detonators -- vital devices, salvaged from a sunken nuclear sub, now about to be used to launch an atomic attack against the nation of Texas;
- And escape -- driving through the worst urban jungle in North America!
From the Psycho-Delics to the Slimes, every gang in the city will be out to kill you. Be ready to deal with hostile cars, choppers -- maybe even tanks -- to win your way to freedom through Houston's Mean Streets!
Mean Streets is a programmed adventure for Car Wars. You should have the Car Wars Deluxe Edition, or the Car Wars Compendium and a set of maps and counters. It can be played three ways:
- As a solo adventure -- no opponent needed.
- As a two-person game -- one takes the part of the agent and the other runs the gang vehicles.
- As a Game Master's guide to vehicles and encounters for a multi-player roleplaying adventure.
Included are complete Car Wars stats for 18 different vehicles. Good luck, and drive offensively!
Written by W.G. Armintrout