This Product Is Not Available For Purchase.
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 3: The Next Level
Out Of Print
Fear the Psionic Nymph Bard-Thief!
Every dungeon delver knows that piles of gold aren't half as useful as powers, skills, and spells for killing monsters and taking their stuff. And all that raiding earns experience points for even better abilities, making it easier to grab more money and power the next time! GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 3: The Next Level offers power-ups and advanced options for Dungeon Fantasy 1: Adventurers - but it's bursting with goodies that will extend the lifespan of any GURPS dungeon-crawl campaign:
- Nonhumans, sub-races, and half-breeds that add up to 37 playable races, including classics like elves and dwarves, and originals like cat-folk,
half-spirits, and dragon-blooded.
- Lenses for combining any two templates from Dungeon Fantasy 1:
Adventurers, giving a total of 110 mixed professions.
- Two new archetypes - the evil cleric and unholy warrior, with
their own spells and powers.
- Power-ups both for specific templates and for anyone - notably
psionics and spell-archery.
- Advice to the GM on awarding experience points for killing and looting, and on training expenses for learning new abilities in play.
Don't be left behind - you deserve more power!
This is a softcover version of the GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 3: The Next Level printed using "print on demand" technology.
Written by Sean Punch.