Kobold Quarterly Magazine #9
The latest issue of Kobold Quarterly, carries a cargo of great material for D&D, as well as the last interview with the late Dave Arneson.
- Monte Cook joins the KQ contributing authors with a new column, Game Theories
- We take a look at the classic bat-demon, Camazotz
- Our first dual-stat article offers up the Maedar as a PC race
- A reader request for Kitsune is fulfilled
- The Kobold Ecologies series gets its own book
Want to learn more about Kobold Quarterly 9? Listen to Atomic Array 021.