A Game of Thrones Roleplaying Game Deluxe Edition
Out of Print
George R. R. Martin's Bestseller Comes Alive
Countless readers have followed A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin's masterful epic fantasy series. Now, the knights and nobles, politics and poisons, creatures of darkness and powers of blood of Westeros and beyond are yours to discover - and make your own.
An OGL Roleplaying Game and Reference Guide for A Game of Thrones
- This complete OGL rule book explores the setting of the best-selling fantasy series, from the factious continent of Westeros to the exotic Free Cities to the expansive plains of the Dothraki Sea.
- Includes dozens of customized character classes and prestige classes that capture the spirit of the setting, enhanced by the new social maneuvering rules of Influence and Reputation.
- Provides a comprehensive encyclopedia of characters, places, houses, and alliances, with detailed insight into integrating the setting into your campaign.
- Details the first novel in the series, A Game of Thrones, presenting a wealth of material about the dynamic and mysterious lands of the Seven Kingdoms.
- Includes a pull-out poster-sized map of Westeros.
- Lavish edition features full-color printing on premium quality paper, dozens of gorgeous two-page images, foil-stamped leatherette hardbound cover, exquisite dust jacket, oversized cloth bookmark, silver gilding on all edges, and a pull-out poster-sized map of Westeros.
- Adds an extensive appendix presenting an entire game system alternative: Guardians Of Order's cinematic rules-light Tri-Stat System.
- Features an exclusive interview with George R. R. Martin himself.
576 pages, full-color, hardcover
* ISBN 1588469425 * $100.00
This item is out of print. You may be able to order it from one of our dealers in out-of-print games.
Related Links: White Wolf - A Game of Thrones - d20 System - Roleplaying Games