Out of Print
It's Back - Bigger, Rounder, Flatter Than Ever Before!
GURPS Discworld brought roleplayers to Terry Pratchett's Discworld (and vice-versa). Now, GURPS Discworld Also opens new areas of the Discworld's geography and recent history for adventure.
This book includes:
- A guide to recent events on the Disc, including Opening of EcksEcksEcksEcks and the Communications Revolution.
- Notes and GURPS packages for five new non-human types (Bogeymen, Elfkin, Gargoyles, Gnolls, and Zombies).
- Additional ideas and optional rules concerning Discworld magic and life at Unseen University.
- Templates to make character generation easier, from Bandits and Student Wizards to Assassins and Small Gods. (As a bonus, many of these are suitable for use in a wide range of other fantasy campaigns.)
- Campaign settings - four previously undescribed locations across the Disc, suitable as bases of operation or places for long adventures.
- Adventure ideas, from the Quest for Bananas to Sektoberfest in NoThingfjord.
All this, and rats, dinosaurs, backpackers, surfers, and a lot of people called Igor . . .
This book is designed for use withGURPS Basic Set and Compendium I: Character Creation. You can use this Discworld sourcebook with any game system.
By Terry Pratchett and Phil Masters.
Published March 2001
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support and links.
* ISBN 1556344473 * $9.95
This item is out of print. You may be able to order it from one of our dealers in out-of-print games.
Related Links: Steve Jackson Games - GURPS - Discworld - Roleplaying Games