Out of Print
Completely revised and updated for GURPS Fourth Edition this book combines the spells from the Third Edition GURPS Magic and GURPS Grimoire, plus dozens of all-new spells, for the ultimate tome of magic!
Within these pages, crackling with mystic energies, you'll find:
- The core magic system for GURPS, expanding on the material presented in the Basic Set . . . rules for learning magic, casting spells, enchanting magic items, and more!
- Complete alchemy rules . . . creating magical elixirs, using them, and even researching new ones . . . with an extensive list of known elixirs and their powers.
- Alternatives to the core magic system, including complete rules for improvised magic and rune magic. There are also guidelines for the GM who wants to change how magic works in particular worlds in a multi-world campaign.
- Plus special material from the GURPS Magic Items series and Wizards.
This is a powerful book, indeed. Use it wisely.
Written by Michael Suileabhain-Wilson.
Third Edition, Second Printing
The third printing of this book is available as a softcover with black-and-white interiors and a lower price. Click here to order.
Visit the official web page for more info, resources, product support and links.
* ISBN 1-55634-733-2 * $34.95
This item is out of print. You may be able to order it from one of our dealers in out-of-print games.
The Power of PDF: GURPS Magic is also available as a digital download on our sister-site, e23!
Related Links: Steve Jackson Games - GURPS - Roleplaying Games