Dying Earth: Turjan's Tome of Beauty and Horror
Out of Print
Turjan's Tome presents an exciting new way to adventure in the Dying Earth. It's a heady mixture of heroic dark fantasy and horror, blended with the strange magic and beauty of the ancient Earth.
Combat, magic, and exploration in a dangerous dying world is the basis for play.
Here we present magicians. They're powerful, vicious, jealous, and Turjan's Tome puts them where they should be - in charge. This volume pumps up the magic in any Dying Earth game and gives wizards the purpose and power that they need to survive at the end of time. Non-magicians are not neglected; you can build powerful warriors or diplomats to hold their own against the wizards and demons.
Turjan's Tome contains:
- New character generation rules adapted for powerful, driven characters with goals.
- Advice for GMs for constructing and running Turjan-level adventures.
- Strange and dangerous magical items to seek out and possess.
- Many spells to suit different magical styles.
- Fearsome opponents and powerful allies.
- Many player-driven adventure seeds.
- New magical specializations such as Vat Mastery and Warding.
It's not petty crime, humor, or lack of funds that drives your hero, but a lust for the last hundred spells, the power to create life in the vats or master ancient technologies. With new character generation rules, and guidelines on streamlining play, Turjan's Tome contains material to darken the tone of your Dying Earth game.
Written by Robin D. Laws and Ian Thomson.
* ISBN 0953998088 * $30.00
This item is out of print. You may be able to order it from one of our dealers in out-of-print games.
Related Links: Pelgrane Press - Dying Earth - Roleplaying Games