Legends & Lairs: Seafarer's Handbook
Out Of Stock
A Sourcebook of Fantasy Adventure on the High Seas
The Seafarer's Handbook is the essential d20 System resource for aquatic campaigns and high fantasy adventure. This sourcebook is packed full of new feats, skills, classes, races, and magic for characters to utilize whether on land or under the waves. DMs are provided new rules for ship-to-ship combat, navigation on the high seas, and a variety of colorful locales in which to place a sea-based campaign.
- Three new PC races: aquatic elves, half-merrow, and merfolk
- Detailed rules for using existing skills and feats underwater
- More than 30 new skills and feats to suit an aquatic campaign
- New weapons, armor, and equipment for use in, on, or under the waves
- More than 50 new spells and magic items
- Extensive new rules for underwater combat
- A chapter on running seafaring campaigns
- A detailed chapter on undersea adventures, including 20 fully detailed and illustrated ships ranging from the dragon turtle-class troop transport to the dwarven ironback
- Extensive ship-to-ship combat system, including rules for crew combats and swashbuckling adventure.
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook.
Written by Kurt Brown, Mark Chance, Lizard, David Lyons, James Maliszewski, Mike Mearls, and Brian Patterson.
This price is good for as long as supplies last - when they're gone, they're gone. Our inventory is not live - it is possible that you will order this item after we have run out of it. If this should occur, we will remove this item from your order and ship any other items you selected.
176 pages, hardcover
* ISBN 1589940555 * $6.25
This item is no longer available through Warehouse 23
Related Links: Fantasy Flight Games - Legends & Lairs - d20 System - Roleplaying Games