Warehouse 23 Gift Certificates are a convenient and illuminated option for gift giving. They're perfect for friends or relatives, especially when you're not sure what they already have. Each certificate is worth $5.00 towards the purchase of any Warehouse 23 merchandise.
- How to purchase Warehouse 23 Gift Certificates:
- Visit the W23 Gift Certificate order page;
- Add one gift certificate to your shopping for every $5 of the gift;
- If you'd like us to mail the Gift Certificates to the recipient, use their shipping address;
- You can include Gift Certificates with other W23 merchandise, but the whole order has to be sent to the same address.
- How to redeem Warehouse 23 Gift Certificates:
- Select the merchandise you'd like to purchase as normal;
- Choose "check/money order" as the payment option when you check out;
- Mail the Gift Certificate(s) to our mailing address;
- If your order total is greater than the amount of the certificates, you can pay the balance by including a check/money order or by submitting your credit card info via our secure mail form.
Disclaimer: Please note that there is no change or refunds given on Gift Certificates and that they are valid for only six months after the date of issue. Warehouse 23 is not responsible for Gift Certificates that are lost or destroyed in the mail. Warehouse 23 Gift Certificates have no inherent cash value and can only be redeemed at the Warehouse 23 online store.
If you have any questions or suggestions, or would like assistance in placing your order, please contact us by email or phone.